Business Jumpstart Series

This Blog is to share information regarding starting businesses during these difficult economic times to help solve the problem of the high unemployment. Also to discuss the effects of the information and decisions of the current administration as it relates to our economy.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Drastic Health Care Reform YES or NO?

What say you on this subject....

I say yes, frankly, I have a very good health care plan, but my
rates keep going up each year until now it costs me one third
of one of my annuities. As I get older I make more and more
visit to my physician which means more frequent deductibles
which means higher costs for me out of pocket. My income is
not increasing anywhere near my costs increase. Take time
to write call or email your state representatives and let them
know what you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home